The life of Polly

Hi - and welcome to my world - here you'll find all my posts which are about me and what makes me tick. If you follow the links in the side bar you'll discover Polly Laminate - my collage work; Polly Chrome - my photos and other images; Polly Fibrous - everything textile and finally Polly Valent - where you'll find the sketch design challenges and other things I'm passionate about sharing - so put the kettle on and have a look around.

Salut! et bienvenue dans ma monde - ici vous trouverez tous qui parle de moi et ma façon de voir le monde. Si vous suivez les liens sur le côté vous découvrez Polly Laminate - mes collages; Polly Chrome - les photos; Polly Fibrous - tous qui est textile et Polly Valent - ou se trouve les défis de Polly ainsi que les autres sujet qu'il faut partager - donc faîtes couler le café et me rendez visite.

lundi 2 novembre 2015

Challenge Polly!



Well Hello!! How are you all? We're back with avengence after various hitches and hinderences.  So to celebrate I thought we'd launch another challenge - but with a twist.

Salut! Comment aller vous?  Nous sommes de retour après plusieurs problèmes techniques plus les vacances.  Alors, pour le fêter, j'ai décidé de lancer un autre défis - mais cette fois avec une différence.


So here is 'Challenge Polly' - and I promise there will be no helicopters or yellow jumpsuits (very narrow target audience for that joke me thinks!) . 

Donc voici 'Challenge Polly" qui veux dire que cette fois c'est à vous de trouver un thème, et moi de faire les dessins (bien sûr vous pouvez participer aussi)

Rather than me setting the theme - this time I want you to come up with ideas for me. 
You have until Thursday evening to suggest themes which will form the basis of my next design.  On Friday, i will chose my favourite and by Monday, all being well,  I will have something to share with you.  What's more, should you so motivated, I will also display any of your artwork based on the theme too.   

Alors, qu'est-ce que ça donne côté pratique?  Vous avez jusqu'à jeudi soir de me proposer les thèmes qui eux deviendront l'inspiration pour mon prochain esquisse.  Vendredi je vous communiquerai le thème et lundi prochain je vous montrerai le résultat.  Je partagerai aussi vos contributions. 

As a little incentive, the person who suggest the chosen theme will win the original artwork - and there will be something for all of you who contribute artwork, so sharpen your pencils and get your thinking caps on!

Pour vous motiver encore plus - les personnes qui proposent les thèmes choisis gagneront les esquisses originaux.  Alors, allez tailler les crayons et réfléchir bien.  Je vous donne rendez-vous ici vendredi pour l'annonce du thème - j'attends avec impatience vos idées.   

See you back here on Friday to announce the theme - I can't wait to see what you come up with.

2 commentaires:

  1. I would love to see a peacock feather or a rainbow feather design! Merci!

    RépondreSupprimer