The life of Polly

Hi - and welcome to my world - here you'll find all my posts which are about me and what makes me tick. If you follow the links in the side bar you'll discover Polly Laminate - my collage work; Polly Chrome - my photos and other images; Polly Fibrous - everything textile and finally Polly Valent - where you'll find the sketch design challenges and other things I'm passionate about sharing - so put the kettle on and have a look around.

Salut! et bienvenue dans ma monde - ici vous trouverez tous qui parle de moi et ma façon de voir le monde. Si vous suivez les liens sur le côté vous découvrez Polly Laminate - mes collages; Polly Chrome - les photos; Polly Fibrous - tous qui est textile et Polly Valent - ou se trouve les défis de Polly ainsi que les autres sujet qu'il faut partager - donc faîtes couler le café et me rendez visite.

lundi 9 novembre 2015

Challenge Polly - week one - peacock feather


Hi everyone, hope you had a good weekend.  The diary here was pretty full, but I still managed to fit in some creative time - and oh what fun I had :) 
 
Bonjour tout le monde, j'espère que vous avez passé un bon weekend.  Notre agenda était bien rempli, mais j'ai quand même réussi de m'amuser avec notre défis.

Last week I asked you for ideas to challenge me for a change - and there were some great ones. For the first one I chose peacock feathers which was suggested by Gayle Worswick. As a thank you she will receive the original artwork featured here.  I hope you like it Gayle!
 
La semaine dernière je vous ai demandé de me proposer des thèmes - et il y avait des supers idées.  Pour le premier j'ai choisi les plumes de paon - un grand merci à Gayle Worswick pour cette idée.  En remerciement elle recevra l'original - j'espère que vous aller l'aimer Gayle!
 
So here is the work in progress:
Donc, voici l'original pas encore sec:
 
 
 
And a scan of the feather:
Et voilà le dessin numérisé:
 
 
 
And finally - here is how it looks in a simple repeat:
Et en dernière - voici le motif répété:
 
 
 
I really love how it turned out - can't wait to get a sample of the fabric back and to share it with you. 
 
Je suis super contente avec le résultat - et j'attendrais avec impatience l'échantillon du tissus - et je de le partagerai avec vous.
 
In the meantime - if you have any peacock Feather artwork, please don't hesitate to share it here or on Facebook and I'll see you Friday to reveal the next subject.  Have a good week :)
 
Entre temps, n'oubliez pas de partager vos propres œuvres basés sur les plumes - soit ici ou sur Facebook et revenez vendredi pour voir le prochain sujet.   Bonne semaine :)
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire