The life of Polly

Hi - and welcome to my world - here you'll find all my posts which are about me and what makes me tick. If you follow the links in the side bar you'll discover Polly Laminate - my collage work; Polly Chrome - my photos and other images; Polly Fibrous - everything textile and finally Polly Valent - where you'll find the sketch design challenges and other things I'm passionate about sharing - so put the kettle on and have a look around.

Salut! et bienvenue dans ma monde - ici vous trouverez tous qui parle de moi et ma façon de voir le monde. Si vous suivez les liens sur le côté vous découvrez Polly Laminate - mes collages; Polly Chrome - les photos; Polly Fibrous - tous qui est textile et Polly Valent - ou se trouve les défis de Polly ainsi que les autres sujet qu'il faut partager - donc faîtes couler le café et me rendez visite.

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Challenge Polly - week 4 - sweets

Hi! Welcome to the fourth and final theme of our November challenge. I've really enjoyed coming up with designs for each topic, especially those that I wouldn't necessarily have thought of myself.

Salut! Bienvenue pour le quatrième et dernier thème de notre défi du mois de novembre.  Je me suis bien amusé de créer les motifs pour chaque idée, surtout ceux qui n'étaient pas forcement dans mes sujets préférés.



So for the last week, I've chosen the idea of sweets which was suggested by Mall Parkinson.  I must confess to having raided the stash left over from Hallowe'en last month for inspiration, but I did only eat one, honest!




Alors, pour cette dernière semaine, j'ai choisi l'idée des bonbons, proposé par Mall Parkinson.  Je dois dire que je suis servi des friandises ramassé le mois dernier lors de Hallowe'en pour m'inspirer, mais j'ai mangé qu'un, promis!



The colours of the boiled sweets were just lovely so I didn't have to do too much head scratching for this one.  I tried a couple of different patterns, trying to work in the sweet wrappers too, but in the end I think I prefer the more abstract version as it gives the colours more space.



Les couleurs des sucreries étaient tellement beau, que je n'avais pas trop de problème avec le motif.  J'ai fait quelques essais d'abord avec les papiers, mais en fin compte je préfères celui qui est plus abstrait et qui donne plus d'espace entre les couleurs.




Thanks again to everyone for taking part in the challenge - look out for something festive for December which I'll be launching tomorrow. See you soon :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire