The life of Polly

Hi - and welcome to my world - here you'll find all my posts which are about me and what makes me tick. If you follow the links in the side bar you'll discover Polly Laminate - my collage work; Polly Chrome - my photos and other images; Polly Fibrous - everything textile and finally Polly Valent - where you'll find the sketch design challenges and other things I'm passionate about sharing - so put the kettle on and have a look around.

Salut! et bienvenue dans ma monde - ici vous trouverez tous qui parle de moi et ma façon de voir le monde. Si vous suivez les liens sur le côté vous découvrez Polly Laminate - mes collages; Polly Chrome - les photos; Polly Fibrous - tous qui est textile et Polly Valent - ou se trouve les défis de Polly ainsi que les autres sujet qu'il faut partager - donc faîtes couler le café et me rendez visite.

lundi 10 août 2015

polly's summer sketch challenge - week four

Gosh these weeks are flying by, but don't panic if you haven't started yet - there are still four weeks till the deadline, so plenty of time to fit in your sketching.  This week the theme is the garden so here's hoping for a week of good weather!




Comme le temps passe vite! Mais ne vous inquiétez pas si vous n'avez pas encore commencer - il reste quatre semaines avant la date limite pour partager vos équisses.  Cette semaine le thème est le jardin, donc je vais croiser les doigts pour des beaux temps!

As usual here is my brainstorm:



Voici les idées écrites:

And some source photos - this has been the most difficult thing this week, as I take some many pics of my garden, I didn't know which ones to chose!



Et quelques photos - c'était très difficile de les choisir car je passe beaucoup de temps dans mon jardin avec mon appareil photo :)



Don't forget, these themes are purely for guidance and inspiration - so you can spend your fifteen minutes drawing instead of scratching your head for an idea!



N'oubliez pas, que ces thèmes sont simplement pour vous inspirer - comme ça vous pouvez passer vos quinze minutes en train de dessiner au lieu de se gratter la tête!

taken by my eldest - isn't it amazing?!


Will share my final sketch on Friday - see you then :)

Je partagerai mon croquis vendredi - bonne semaine :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire