The life of Polly

Hi - and welcome to my world - here you'll find all my posts which are about me and what makes me tick. If you follow the links in the side bar you'll discover Polly Laminate - my collage work; Polly Chrome - my photos and other images; Polly Fibrous - everything textile and finally Polly Valent - where you'll find the sketch design challenges and other things I'm passionate about sharing - so put the kettle on and have a look around.

Salut! et bienvenue dans ma monde - ici vous trouverez tous qui parle de moi et ma façon de voir le monde. Si vous suivez les liens sur le côté vous découvrez Polly Laminate - mes collages; Polly Chrome - les photos; Polly Fibrous - tous qui est textile et Polly Valent - ou se trouve les défis de Polly ainsi que les autres sujet qu'il faut partager - donc faîtes couler le café et me rendez visite.

vendredi 7 août 2015

Polly's summer sketch challenge - theme three - transport sketches

Hi! So have you been drawing this week?  As my last two sketches were very traditional art homework style, I decided to do something different this week.  So here are three sketches which I drew by hand then converted into black line drawings on the computer.  They then form part of a larger design but I can't share that yet - watch this space for that :)

Salut! Qu'est-ce que vous avez dessiné cette semaine?  J'ai decidé de changé un peu mon style pour ce thème.  Alors voilà trois équisses que j'ai fait à la main, puis transformer on noir et blanc sur l'ordi.  Après ils vont être intégrer dans un motif plus grand, mais pour l'instant je ne peux pas partager ça - mais je le mettrai ici dèa que possible :)

I chose three different forms of transport from a similar era so here they are:
J'ai choisi trois formes de transport différents mais de la même époque, donc voilà

planes;



trains;


and automobiles....





à lundi - je pars en weekend à Londres!

See you on Monday, I'm off to London for the weekend!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire