The life of Polly

Hi - and welcome to my world - here you'll find all my posts which are about me and what makes me tick. If you follow the links in the side bar you'll discover Polly Laminate - my collage work; Polly Chrome - my photos and other images; Polly Fibrous - everything textile and finally Polly Valent - where you'll find the sketch design challenges and other things I'm passionate about sharing - so put the kettle on and have a look around.

Salut! et bienvenue dans ma monde - ici vous trouverez tous qui parle de moi et ma façon de voir le monde. Si vous suivez les liens sur le côté vous découvrez Polly Laminate - mes collages; Polly Chrome - les photos; Polly Fibrous - tous qui est textile et Polly Valent - ou se trouve les défis de Polly ainsi que les autres sujet qu'il faut partager - donc faîtes couler le café et me rendez visite.

lundi 20 juillet 2015

Polly put the kettle on, summer challenge - week1

Hi all - so I thought I'd start off with the theme of 'kitchen' - why start there, I hear you cry?  Well I've just come to put the kettle on, so it makes sense to draw something nearby.  And there are plenty of objects here to chose from (maybe it's our house, but the kitchen has a strong gravitational pull which means we spend a lot of time in there, and consequently it soon gets full of junk!)




Salut les amis - alors pour bien démarrer notre défis j'ai choisi le thème de la cuisine - pourquoi? (J'entends vos cries de loin) Je viens d'allumer la machine à café alors quoi plus logique que de touver quelque chose ici à dessiner?  En plus il y a beaucoup d'objets variés à choisir (c'est peut-être que chez nous, mais ici la cuisine a sa propre attraction gravitationelle et nous y passons beaucoup de temps et beaucoup de bric-à-brac y atterent! )

Here is the 'brainstorm' that I did if by chance you happen to live in a beautiful minimalist kitchen with a spotlessly clear counter...




Au cas ou vous habitez dans une maison minimaliste avec une cuisine élégante des lignes épurées, voici mon diagrame d'idées (desolé c'est en anglais)

And here are a few things that caught my eye whislt the kettle was merrily boiling.  Please feel free to use these as source photos if you would like to - obviously you'll credit me when your sketch is sold for millions at auction... ;)








Et voici quelques objets qui m'ont attiré lors de coulé du café.  Servez-vous des images en tant de références si vous en voulez, mais bien sûr vous le m' attribuerez quand votre équisse et vendue pour des millions d'Euros aux enchères... ;)

You'll have to wait till Friday to see what I drew - but I can tell you I chickened out of anything curvy for a first attempt, so choose wisely!  Please post yours whenever the mood takes you.  Can't wait to see them :)

Il faut attendre vendredi pour voir ma choix de sujet - mais je peux vous dire que j'ai évité tous qui était rond pour mon premier effort.  Vous pouvez ajouter votre équisse à n'importe quelle momente - je les attends avec impatience :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire