The life of Polly

Hi - and welcome to my world - here you'll find all my posts which are about me and what makes me tick. If you follow the links in the side bar you'll discover Polly Laminate - my collage work; Polly Chrome - my photos and other images; Polly Fibrous - everything textile and finally Polly Valent - where you'll find the sketch design challenges and other things I'm passionate about sharing - so put the kettle on and have a look around.

Salut! et bienvenue dans ma monde - ici vous trouverez tous qui parle de moi et ma façon de voir le monde. Si vous suivez les liens sur le côté vous découvrez Polly Laminate - mes collages; Polly Chrome - les photos; Polly Fibrous - tous qui est textile et Polly Valent - ou se trouve les défis de Polly ainsi que les autres sujet qu'il faut partager - donc faîtes couler le café et me rendez visite.

jeudi 21 janvier 2016

Etsy Resolution 2016



Hello :) Being part of a supportive community is an amazing thing, especially when you're starting something new.  Having experienced people round you of whom you know you can ask questions and from whom you can receive advice is always beneficial.

Bonjour :) De faire partie d'une communauté encourageante est un grand atout, surtout quand vous démarrer un nouveau entreprise.  D'être entouré pars les gens qui sont à votre écoute et qui sont prêtent à répondre à vos questions est formidable.

This is why I have decided to sign up for 'Etsy Resolution'; a series of four, completely free, workshops which address issues relating to running a shop on their platform.

Ca c'est donc pourquoi je me suis inscrite pour le programme 'Etsy Résolution' - une série de quatre  ateliers gratuits qui ont pour but d'adresser les habilités nécessaire pour bien gérer une boutique sur leur plateforme.

The event kicks of next Monday, 25th January, so I will be posting updates on here too, especially as it ties in nicely with my community series.  If you are interested, or know someone who is, inscriptions are still open.  You don't have to already have a shop open, in fact there are vouchers for free listings to get you started. 

Le jour-J c'est lundi le 25 janvier, et je vais vous tenir au courant de mon progrès, surtout du côté communautaire qui est mon sujet préféré en ce moment! Si vous êtes intéressés c'est toujours possible de s'inscrire.  On n'est pas obligé d'avoir déjà une boutique Etsy, et il y a des codes de réductions pour en démarrer. 

For me it's a really exciting opportunity as it fits so nicely where I am right now and opens up a whole new network of people to reach out too - especially as I have signed up to the french site, so it will hopefully help me to break my anglo-saxon bias ;)

Pour moi c'est une opportunité vraiment enthousiasmante et qui tombe super bien pour moi avec ma boutique qui viens de voir le jour il y quelques mois - je veux surtout me mettre en contacte plus avec la communauté francophone, de qui pour l'instant je me sens un peu éloignée. 

Alors on a hâte de démarrer lundi - bon weekend et à bientôt :)

I can't wait till Monday to get started!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire